Companies in the Straits Asia Resources group have been in businesssince the 1970s. We therefore offer our employees the benefit of awell-established business base with a long and successful track record.We are however among the fastest growing groups in Singapore – we listed in November 2006 and are already among the top 50 companies by market capitalization. This gives our employees a dynamic workplace and excellent prospects for self development and career development. We like to mix maturity and experience with the enthusiasm of youth.
- Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration/ Secretary/ Public Relation
- Having minimum 1 years experience as Customer Service/Front Office Staff/Receptionist;
- Familiar with MS-Office program;
- Familiar with Office Documentation and Administrative job;
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Ability to communicate in English is a must.
- Applicants must be willing work in Balikpapan.
- Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring that their requirement are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favorable impression of the company;
- Answer incoming and outgoing phone call with good manner;
- Taking and relay messages and provide information to callers;
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization;
- Registered all mail in and out and sort mail and ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct address, internally and externally;
- Ensure visitors are registered into the visitor's book;
- Observe all necessary security arrangement;
- Maintain the reception area in a tidy manner so that a favorable first impression is given to any visitors;
- Maintain stock of brochures, magazines and other information and ensure that these are easily accessible to visitors;
- Any other tasks if requirement.
not later than 01 November 2010