PT. Agro Harapan Lestari, we are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. PT. Agro Harapan Lestari (A GoodHope Asia Holdings Company) is the groups plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan and Kalimantan Timur.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals.
Assistant - Transport [ATR]
- Prepare and monitor daily transport and monthly transport report to be submitted to the Transport Manager
- Control and monitor the movement allocation of light and heavy vehicles for various activities and jobs
- Ensure that vehicle turnaround is closely monitored and action is taken whenever required
- Ensure that own vehicles are used for most profitable activities and vehicle hiring is considered the last option
- Develop a network of vehicle supplier / contractors from whom the company could hire and rent heavy and light vehicles when required
- Ensure that services and other routine maintenance of each vehicles are done at the right time
- Ensure overloading of the vehicles are not done
- Ensure the accuracy of the reports and details
- Monitor fuel consumption and conduct consumption test for high consumption fleets thus set the standard.
- Implement relevant EHS improvement program to meet company objectives and targets
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in engineering, management or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years work experience dealing with transport management activities (or GA related work)
- Ready to be placed in Kalimantan
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
not later than March 28,2011