At TCI, we believe it's our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
Supervisor Mechanic Drill, Pump & Lighting Plant (Auxilary)
Melak, East Kalimantan.
- In order to be considered for this potential up-coming opportunity you will need to have:
- Tertiary Studies in Information Technology or equivalent with 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Has ability to demonstrated Customer Service Mindset.
- Experience with ERP systems (desirable)
- Experience within a Help Desk, Customer Service Centre or Call Centre environment (desirable)
- Competent knowledge of PC functions (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer)
- Knowledge of, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, incident logging software
- Knowledge of Networking principles and ability to understand network diagrams (desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English language skills - Oral and Written
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please click on the link below.
31 Dec 2014 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time